First Beers of the New Year - 2022!!!

So, welcome back to my yearly beer blog, where I list, and rate, my beer consumption for the year.  Last year went haywire with regard to my updating the blog, so let's see how long we can last in 2022.  Not much beer yesterday, but I did get started with a couple!


1.  Sunrise City - IPA - Sailfish Brewing - Ft. Pierce, FL - 7.0% ABV - 77 IBUs

This beer hits you with an immediate bitterness, not overwhelming, but it does cover whatever other flavors may be present.  I will have this again, mainly because a couple of locations do not offer better (unless their menus change), but I will not go looking for it.  C-



2.  Lil Sumpin' Sumpin' Ale - Lagunitas Brewing - Petaluma, CA - 7.5%ABV - 64.2 IBUs

This is a wheated ale, that is simply delicious.  AND, so much fun to say.  I will have this often.  A

Ales

1.  Lil Sumpin' Sumpin' Ale - Lagunitas Brewing - Petaluma, CA

Pale Ales

IPAs

1.  Sunrise City IPA - Sailfish Brewing - Ft. Pierce, FL

Double/Triple IPAs

New England/Hazy IPAs

Reds/Ambers

Browns

Porters

Stouts

Wheats/Hefeweizens

Whites/Wits

Saisons

Sessions

Lagers

Pilsners

Kolsches

Bocks

Belgian Ales

Belgian Strong Ales

Belgian Tripels

Belgian Dubbels

Belgian Quads

Sours

Dunkels

Specialty

Kellerbier

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 3 - January 6

COASTAL KARMA BREWING - BREWERY NUMBER 1

STORMHOUSE BREWERY - BREWERY NUMBER 2